(View Animation Clip)
The requirements of newer electronic parts have caused PCBs to evolve and demand
improved manufacturing methods. One important requirement is high-density mounting. HASL exhibits poor thickness distribution and cannot meet the needs of high-density mounting.
The recent emphasis on environmentally safer products has also advanced the cause of eliminating lead. OSP’s formulations are not capable of preventing copper oxidation, under the higher-temperature assembly conditions associated with lead-free.
Uyemura's RGA Immersion Silver was developed to meet those challenges.
- Immersion silver is a simple process, with silver directly displacing copper in an immersion reaction. RGA-14 is a high productivity process.
- The RGA Immersion Silver process is compatible with horizontal conveyorized equipment.
- The RGA Immersion Silver deposit is uniform and meets thickness distribution criteria.
- Excellent shelf life with proper packaging and storing conditions.
- Ideal soldering surface under eutectic and lead-free assembly temperatures.
- The Immersion Silver plating bath is very stable because the reaction is
- The RGA-14 bath does not decompose with UV light.
- Because it is a low temperature process, RGA-14 does not attack the substrate or
- The immersion silver deposits only on copper, and not on other areas (such as can
be seen with auto-catalytic baths).
3990 Concours, #425 • Ontario, CA 91764 • ph: (909) 466-5635
240 Town Line Road • Southington, CT 06489 • ph: (860) 793-4011
For sales and product information, contact Sales@uyemura.com
For customer service, contact Customerservice@uyemura.com
Uyemura's Policy Regarding The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act is now online.
© Copyright 2014. Website designed by www.marketingservicesinc.com